Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start using mupirocin and each Mupirocin dosage time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Use this medication only on the skin. Clean and dry the affected area first. Then apply a small amount of ointment to the area Dmitry Sazonov as directed by your doctor, usually 3 times a day. You may cover the treated area with a bandage.
Infection with MRSA bacteria mainly occurs in people who are already ill in the hospital. The infection can be difficult to treat and it can also spread to other people.
See separate medicine https://reference.medscape.com/drug/bactroban-nasal-mupirocin-topical-343473 leaflet called Mupirocin nasal ointment which gives more information about this preparation.
- State of the art DIGITAL MONITORING and MOLE MAPPING to assist with the early diagnosis of melanoma and other skin cancers.
- We store images of suspicious moles for detailed analysis and future comparison to reduce the need for unnecessary surgery.
- Urgent cases accommodated
- Convenient CBD location right next to Wynyard Station
- Doctor referral is not necessary
- Medicare rebates available